Dr. Richard A. Drucker, M.Sc., N.D., Ph.D.
Dr. Drucker believes carbon-bond organic microcomplexes™ are critically necessary for:
- Proper balance and composition of body pH, poly-electrolytes and fluids;
- Support of healthy blood and bones;
- Maintenance of healthy nerve function;
- Building and repair of muscles, tissues, joints, ligaments, tendons, etc.;
- Proper activation and assimilation by our bodies of other vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, glycogens, etc.;
- Reducing “free radical” damage to our cells, thereby slowing the aging process;
- Proper detoxification of inter-cellular metabolic wastes;
- Immune system support;
- Energy, strength and stamina.